Each Series C swivl robot comes with three markers. One of these must be set as the primary marker
If Swivl App doesn't display a Primary marker, you must follow the procedure below to re-set the base.
Re-Setting the Primary Marker (step-by-step)
- Set up your Swivl with your mobile deviceand open the Swivl app.
- Plug the Swivl robots wall charger into an outlet and plug it into the base.
- Turn on the base by holding down the power button for a few seconds (LEDs will light up to indicate base is on).
- Press and hold the pairing (+) button, then tap the base power button 4 times, then release the pairing (+) button.
- The pair LED will blink for a few seconds to confirm.
- Dock the marker you want to set as the Primary Marker in the base. The pair LED will blink for a few seconds to confirm pairing. Once pair LED has turned solid, remove the Marker from the base and turn it on. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair it.
- Pair any Secondary Markers you have as described here.
Once the primary marker is set, you may also want to re-set the secondary markers.