A navigation page offers shortcuts to the various modules in your course. These can significantly reduce the amount of scrolling students must perform. This article shows you how you can create a navigation page.
Want help adding this page? Contact Academic Technology for assistance. mailto:email@example.com
Especially the first time, it can seem complicated to add this feature.
The following steps are recommended:
- Create a new page called "Course Navigation"
- Open the page for editing.
- Put a brief description of the page at the top.
- Insert a 7-column table with 17 rows.
- Insert your icons and text.
- Create links to the course modules
July 24 - There is not time to create this complex procedure immediately. Please contact Academic Technology for assistance: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org