As an IAIA student, you have a free Adobe Creative Cloud account attached to your IAIA email account. This article tells you how to log in so you can download and install Creative Cloud apps on your computer.
This account uses your IAIA email address and password for logging in.
Logging in to Creative Cloud
Once you've logged in successfully, you can download any Adobe Creative Cloud apps, such as:
| Photoshop | Illustrator | Premiere | Audition | Acrobat | many others |
Your Creative Cloud account also contains cloud storage space for your projects.
Troubleshooting Logging In
If you have trouble getting into your school account (and instead keep going into a personal account that uses your IAIA email address) try using the steps below:
This is a configuration file issue that is set by Adobe on some machines.
- To fix this, first sign out of the Creative Cloud Desktop app, then close the application.
On your machine, navigate to the ServiceConfig.xml file at the following location:
- MacOS: Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/ServiceConfig.xml
- Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs\ServiceConfig.xml
- There may be more than one OOBE folder at other locations on your machine. Be sure to navigate to the correct one.
Open the ServiceConfig.xml file with TextEdit (Mac) or Run as Admin Notepad (Windows). Change this:
- to this:
- Save ServiceConfig.xml to its original location
- Starting and logging in to Creative Cloud should fix the issue, if not, please restart the computer. After restarting and launching the Creative Cloud Desktop app, you should no longer get the "You don't have access to manage apps" error message.
Add your comment