You can add a "front page" to your Canvas course that shows your revised course sequence. This may be necessary due to the extended Spring Break and your course going online. This article contains Word document templates you can use to rapidly create a weekly course sequence page.
Here's what you'll do...
- Download a template that matches your class meeting schedule (Mon/Wed, TuTh, etc.)
- Open the document and fill-in course activities
- Select and copy the entire document
- Create a new page in Canvas, then paste the Word document contents
- Set the new page as the Front Page of your Canvas course
Choose the template that matches your class schedule.