An iPad cannot control a Meeting Tower. However, you can sidestep this limitation by using an iPad in conjunction with a laptop or desktop computer.
Read Me First - Sequence to Start Zoom Meeting
Follow the steps below to set up your Zoom meeting with the Meeting Tower.
- Connect the Meeting Tower to a desktop or laptop computer.
- Connect to the 4K monitor, set up mirroring, etc.
- Start your Zoom meeting.
- After a pause, the Meeting Tower should take over the audio and mic.
- Use the video setting button to select the Meeting Owl Pro as the video source.
- Taking care to not join the audio → Join the meeting from your iPad
- When asked, choose reclaim host.
Visual Connection Sequence
If you accidentally join the audio from your iPad, an echo effect will happen. Use the steps below to disconnect from the audio.
Sharing Your iPad Screen (Broadcasting)
Use the following steps to share any app on your iPad:
- Tap the Share Content button on the Zoom controls
- Choose Broadcast Screen
- Tap Screen
- Reclaim Host
- Open the app you wish to share
You can switch off the 360° view: How to turn off the 360° Panoramic Strip.
Audio Settings for Mac and Windows (details)
Set the Meeting Owl as the Audio, Speaker, and Video source.
If you can't hear meeting participants, or they don't hear you clearly, review your Sound settings.
Start your Zoom meeting, then check to ensure the Meeting Owl is set as the source for Audio, Speakers, and Video.
If you have difficulty hearing or being heard, double-check your Windows Sound settings.
(Images below have not yet been edited.)
Add your comment